From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 02:00:31 -0400
In Sunday's newspaper was a Dear Abby entry that struk a nerve.  We often
see here the passing of a carpet shark to the rainbow bridge, but seldom if
ever the keeper of the fuzz butt.  So, what plans have YOU made for your
ankle biters if you pre-decease them?

Personally, I have thought about that, being a pilot I have learned to plan
ahead for even the most remote of events or contingencies.  I have made
available a key to my house to more than one responsible neighbor so they
can gain entry to my house in the event I am not able to return, like from
one of the 49 million auto accidents that occur every year in USA.  (over
54,000 traffic fatalities a year in the USA alone).  Also, have someone who
loves animals who will gladly take and care for the trash can tippers in a
way at least as well as they have it now.

No one plans for their own demise on a daily basis, and usually the most
plans made are a will (if any) and life insurance (usually part of
employment benefits).  What of the fur balls?

Kindly ask yourself how your own rug lumpers would fare if you and your
whole family were sent to the hospital, or worst case, sent to the rainbow
bridge!

What if?

Gordon, Byte-me and Nibble-ed