Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:09:49 -0500
Somebody wrote saying she could not get the link to work.  We were able
to get it, but in so doing I read the article again and noticed a few
things.

The paper was The Washington Post.  The writer was from Texarkana, TX.
This is only about an hour from Shreveport, LA, my hometown and the site
of the newly organized club and shelter, Frazzled Ferrets.

The site referenced with excellent info was http://www.trifl.org.  This
is the first ferret group I ever joined and is the Triangle Ferret Lovers
in North Carolina.  The information that helped is maintained by FML
member and FHL moderator Pam Sessoms.  She is brilliant and a wonderful
person.

So, about the time you think that the world can't get any bigger, you
see how far the ferret community reaches and how tight we really are!

renee :)