From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:39:34 -0500
>Congratulations to the beagles who will be spending this holiday season
>in a real home instead of as the subject of someone's "research."
>Ronnie

I wouldn't be so sure of that, Ronnie.  ALF takes the "Liberation" part of
their name VERY seriously...all those dogs and ferrets they "liberated"
are most likely wandering around hungry and lost right now.  I'm certain
that the ferrets are.  Several other posts have confirmed ALF's method of
breaking the animals out of the mills and farms, then releasing them to
certain death either through accidents or starvation.  The ferrets who
haven't been killed by dogs, raccoons and badgers or run over on the
highway are well on their way to a slow starvation death.

I have my issues with MF but I can't support this kind of response to it;
especially when the animals who are stolen are released into a world they
have no idea how to survive in, not given safe homes.