From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 15:31:14 -0000
Please support the wonderful folks who work so hard for the fuzzies we
love.

Are you too poor to give money away?
Then try the Coupon Program advertised in the latest Ferret Ad issue.
For $25 you can give $10 to the shelters and receive $220 in the grocery
store coupons *of your choice*.  No kidding.  It's a good program.  I'm
saving a lot.

Are you unsure of who to give to?
Read the Monthly FML Shelter Updates (the last was Oct 12, I think) to
learn the status of many of our shelters and to see who needs direct
donations to their vet or supplies to help the resident fuzzheads.