Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 00:13:58 -0400
Hi Everyone!

I hope you and your fuzz butts are doing well! May your beds be soft
and your tummies be full!

I made two new videos. One is about my daily ferret routine, it was a
request from one of my subscribers. The second video developed out of
creating new fun activities for my ferrets!

I found starch packing peanuts from Staples and wanted my ferrets to
be able to enjoy them, so take a peek!

Crazy Ferret Fun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyag4Z6BYhY

Daily Ferret Routine:
http://www.youtube.com/user/franchesdun?feature=mhee

There are all level of ferret owners here, but one thing is for sure
they all love funny ferrets! So, sit back and enjoy some Crazy Ferrets!

Take care!
Michaelann