Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:04:09 -0800
We noticed that one of our ferrets had some bad looking gums and teeth
and took him to our vet. Yes they were bad and he had a week with
antibiotics and he had his dental today. The vet had to remove 5 teeth.

Will he still be able to eat kibble? Is there a good soft food out
there that we can get? Can this food be left out in the cage and play
area or will it grow mold and go bad?

Before his dental he didn't seem to have any problems eating even with
his bad teeth.

Thank you

Mike