From:
Margaret Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 09:05:00 PDT
Date    12/14/94
Subject None
From    Margaret Kramer
To      Ferret  List

None
I'm new to this so I will introduce myself and my carpet sharks.  I have two
male ferrets.  I found Teuko, a male, when I was walking my dog.  Fortunately
for Teuko I knew about ferrets because my son has 3. My second ferret, Rufus,
also a male, was found on a carport roof by a co-worker. I was glad to take him
because I thought Teuko needed a pal. These guys are great!  I also have three
dogs, a cat and a rabbit. I find the fuzzies to be very entertaining, but the
dogs and cat don't agree. I enjoy reading all the postings and have learned
alot.  Many of you may already know about a catalog I found but I wanted to
share incase you are looking for toys and gifts for the holiday season.  The
catalog is out of New York called Ferret Outfitters.  If you want more detail
send me a message. I would also like to hear about other places where you can
order ferret products.

Margare Kramer