Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:15:53 EDT
:::our handsome super hero sashays into the room,  leans against the
door jam:::  Hi Issy baby, what's happenin?   :::raising eyebrow:::

Hi Tonksie, I am just relaxing here, it's been a rough week at work,
I'm tired. Tonks! what is that shiny thing around your neck?

Dat's my bling baby, ya like it? :::wiggling eyebrows:::

Ooooh I like shiny things, lemme see? C'mere....... OOOOOH IT'S YOU!!!
A little shiny you hanging around your neck. I WANT ONE!!!!!

:::Mz. Issy leaps out of the hammock and pounces on Tonks and shakes
his neck:::: gimme, gimme, gimme!

Sheeesh Iz, get a grip! Ya didn't let me get a chance to get all
romantic or anything! Now stop it a minute and let me get back to
what I was trying to say.

:::Tonks gets down on one knee, and slips the necklace around Mz.
Issy's neck:::: Happy Anniversary Mz. Issy. Thursday is our 1 year
anniversary. You have made me the happiest ferret in the world.

Ohhh Tonksie, I love you too! ::Issy wipes tear from the corner of
her eye with her paw::::

Super Tonks and Mz Izzy would like to share their anniversary with all
their friends by offering them a copy of Mz. Issy's anniversary gift on
eBay. I have listed a copy of the Flying Super Tonks pendant on eBay,
and all the proceeds from this auction will go to Support Our Shelters

Click  here: Super Tonks Flying Ferret Pendant -
eBay (item 200239219688 end time  Jul-22-08 01:37:50 PDT)
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Tonks-Flying-Ferret-Pendant_W0QQitemZ200239219688QQcmdZViewItem>

Thank you,
Robin Jones, Super Tonks, & Mz. Isabella  Gucci-Jones