From:
sunferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:08:23 -0400
I want to thank everyone who has contacted us in regards to our request
for help with getting much needed funds to our shelter.

We have recently set up a shelter account with Paypal and anyone wishing
to can now send us funds easily.  Our address at Paypal is:

We picked up another ferret yesterday.....Gizmo is his name.  He is 6.
Of course he needs a vet check, shots and he is bald, so obviously in
need of Adrenal Surgery.  Once again, the owners love having the ferret,
that is until he was going to cost them $.  They even gave me a beautiful
8x10 framed photo of him (when he had fur of course).  I am so weary of
people who dump their pets when their pets need them the most.  I am
sitting here in tears this morning.....Gizmo is a very loving ferret
and gives lots of kisses.....I just dont understand where some people's
hearts have gone.

By no means am I perfect.  But, its been over a year since I have bought
myself clothes or shoes, etc.  My kids, both human and animal come first,
and I do without if they need something.  I see people, and forgive me
for saying, who tell me they can't afford the vet bills, but they are
smoking away and eating a Round Table Pizza or meal from McDonalds.
There is $20 plus you could use to make payments on a vet bill.  Forgive
me for rambling on, just been a hard few months here, and I guess I am
just tired.

Hugs to all the woozzles & their humans

Suni
SunFerret Shelter & Rescue