From:
Cheryl & Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 05:52:35 -0400
Hi All,

Low and behold when we got up this morning we found a little guy in our
drop off cage.  He is real sweet but has only some fur on his face and
front legs.  He is very active and friendly and we are hoping to get him
some surgery and give him a life worth living.  Any donations can be made
to my vet;

Mike Weiss DMV
352 Greentree Road
Sewell, NJ  08080

He is way cute and looks like a little lion but never fails to give
kisses.

Cheryl, Steve and the our business of freeking ferrets at
www.sjferret.com or our business at www.tamart.com