From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 12:35:20 -0500
Acetaminophen Tainted Pet Food!

Just as we are starting to think the food we feed our pets is safe,
another poison has been found in American manufactured pet foods.

Acetaminophen has been found, by Doctor Ernest Lykissa, of EperTox
in Deer Park Texas. This common pain medication contamination can
kill any small animal, within a short time period. The findings
have sparked another Federal Investigation. Some of the American
Pet Food Manufacturers tried to deny and/or cover up the dangerous
contanination.

For more detailed information, check these internet websites:
 http://www.expertox.com/index.html
 http://www.petsitusa.com/blog/
 http://www.petsitusa.com/index.htm
 http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/front

Frowns,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!
Owned By The Brat Pack And The Furo Mafia!
Every Ferret Has A Song And Dance!

[Moderator's note: That last one was moved here:
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=local&id=5366430   BIG]