Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 08:25:24 -0400
Autumn has arrived here in Massachusetts and the leaves are beginning
to change - time to spoil and comfort your Fuzzies with bedding from
LFFR Bedding. Proceeds benefit the many previously rescued Ferrets
that now reside here for life.

We also have a few permanent fosters from Maff that are living the high
life and deserve the best we can give. Let's make it the best year yet
for all those Fuzzies who are in need by sending our Gratitude to all
those who struggle every day to keep the shelters going .

I will have Ferret THANK YOU cards available soon so please put us in
your Favorites.
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

The 2008 Giving Tree is up and again we will have many items SOON in
our Ebay store available for purchase & will ship direct with a note
from Santa. http://home.comcast.net/~sirk1/

For anyone that missed this years MAFF Ferret Faire- you can go to
http://www.maferrets.org/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=8997
to see what a great Fun and large turnout we all had . Be sure to
look for the main MONK (BIG in costume-well fitting i might add :-) )

Rose & the Gang of Fuzzies @ LFFR
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com