Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:35:09 -0800
Hi, everyone,

I've recently moved to northern Kentucky (just outside of Cincinnati) and
the ferrets will be moving up here in a couple of weeks.  I've found a
number of ferret vets in the area listed on the Ferret Central list but
none on any of the other vet lists.

I'd like some genuine personal recommendations.  Three of my ferrets are
older (six and up) and two have lymphoma.  I'd like to find a vet who is
experienced with ferret surgeries as well as regular care.  Please e-mail
me off list at [log in to unmask] with your personal experiences.

I have recommendations in Lexington and Louisburg, but both are 75 miles
or so away.  If one of the more local vets are as good I'd certainly
rather to be able to get to one faster in case of emergency.

Thanks,
Cait