Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 10:43:38 -0700
Well folks, I have good news!  No, it's GREAT news!  Today for the first
time, the little ferret who is in transition to a new home, let me pick her
up without a glove.  Not just once, but TWICE!  I thought Whitefang/aka
Pookey was a biter - this one bit to kill.  It's hard to discipline a ferret
with blood running down your hand, but we now have an understanding.

I've tamed many a biter, none quite so viscious as this little lady, and I
was beginning to lose hope.  Lots of love and time has helped this be a
happy ending for her.  Many thanks to Ed Lipinski for his Linatone idea -
that was the winner!  Now all she wants to do is look for treaties on
mommy's hands!  (unfortunately, the feet aren't winning the same battle
<sigh>)

GO KODO GO!  We're with you baby!

Monica
Calgary Ferret Club