From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 10:15:59 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I think the prayer list would be a wonderful thing.  It would be great
if we could maybe group it into one topic maybe like Weekly Prayer List:
Name of Ferret, condition, etc.  That way if some of us are very busy we
can at least copy off the prayer list with copy and paste and add it to
our healing list.  I myself do Reiki and other forms of energy work and
would love to add a group to my list as well as send it out to my healing
friends.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how we can do this?

I have a suggestion that maybe all the requests can be sent to one person
here on the list with a backup person, they can compile all the cut and
pastes and post it as one note say on a Sunday.  Then if we have one or
two backup people to volunteer to do it when the other person is away
would be great.

I will keep looking for anything on this.
Love & angel hugs
Debbie