From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:56:01 -0500
Dooks to all & heartfelt sympathies to all who have had their owner-
fuzzys travel to the Rainbow Bridge.

I love the "Small Business" joke. VERY GOOD

A trivia email program stated that a group of ferrets was called
"Busyness".  I could go along with that, not many fuzz-butts that arn't
full of Busyness.

Sometime ago, I think Disney Films put out a film called "All Dogs Go to
Heaven" (not absolutely sure that Disney put out film, but sure of the
title).  At any rate, ALL FUZZIES GO TO HEAVEN TOO!!  Take it from a
theologian who has been real close to being with them forever and ever.
Peace to all, your beloved fuzzies are with the Creator, waiting for you
to join them.  I pray that I am as good as my beloved

Scruffee,
who is at the Rainbow Bridge, believes I am.
Rev.Ron Sims,D.D.& Family:8 hooman-beans owned by 17 ferts,5 canines &
2 felines