From:
Wade Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 08:23:25 -0700
Hi all, I just thought that I would post a short rather funny story, (a
funny story about ferrets, no way!), that I thought about while reading
about the stolen socks from the hamper.  Last year I lived in a two bedroom
apartment with absolutely no storage space.  Because of this we used my
closet to store most things because I did have the master bedroom.  Well, we
stored an extra mattress for the hide-a-bed in there.  I know, so what!
Well, the rest of the story is pretty short.  I was cleaning one day and
heard something in my closet so I went over to see what it could be, (gee, I
wonder....), well I didn't find anything so I stood up to listen again and
there, staring me straight in the face was my brand new male cinnamon/sable
(I'm not sure).  He was on the top shelf of the closet trying to figure out
what the heck he had just done and just exactly how he would ever get down.
There were claw marks and rips all the way up the mattress.  I must say that
I was utterly amazed and I have never underestimated his strength since
then.

Kisses to all the fuzzies!

Wade and the 'Little People';
 Pandora (Are you done in the shower yet, I'm thirsty)
 Little Guy (Gee, it sure is a long way down from here)