From:
Deb Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 07:36:10 -0500
Sandy a gentle soul left this world last night Dandy came to me on my
birthday 5 years ago. He was found on the streets an 2/3 year old that
we could tell. He hated other ferrets but thought the world of humans.
Last fall I noticed he was slowing down the cancer in his little body
was taking over. By xmas I thought I had lost him but he bounced back.
We moved him up into a portacrib in the living room. My sister and her
kids moved in last fall and they loved to take him out and play with
him. He was a much loved member of our family. We found out that he
was a junk food junky his favorite was french fries & Chicken Nuggets.

Now a request. I can handle the lost of my friend it hurts but I know
he is in a better place. But my niece Morgan this is her first lost.
She is only 8 years old and when we all said our good bys last night
to him he passed in her loving arms. Morgan would love to hear from
other ferret lovers and we can put any letters and card in a memory
book for her. (I still have my first lost letters from you all)

Thank you in advance for helping this little one to remember her
friend. And Sandy we told her that her dad(lost 3 years ago) would
take good care of him at the bridge.

--
Deb and her MN Angels