From:
New England Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:45:42 +0000
Hi FML,

New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc (NEFFER) has added
several new items to our web page.  The sale of all our merchandise
directly benefits the ferrets being cared for in our foster system,
paying vet costs for ferrets, purchasing food and medicines, etc.

By clicking on http://www.neferrets.org/id26.htm, you will see:

Our NEW style of ferret watch!  The new watch, with a leather band and a
warranty, features a beautiful panda ferret on a white background.  This
striking watch is exclusive to NEFFER and comes in men's and ladies'
styles.

A completely new item - "Lid Put-Downs"!  Ever have to remind your guests
that ferrets roam your house and the toilet seat cannot be left up??  Lid
Put-Downs are clear vinyl clings with a picture of a ferret diving into a
toilet.  Across the top of the picture are the words, "Don't Share it With
a Ferret!".  Check out the picture on our web page - these are a must-have
for ferret owners who need to warn guests to put the lids down in a
humorous way!

An all-new screen saver!  NEFFER has produced an exclusive screen saver CD
with 23 pictures that will warm the heart of any ferret lover!  You can
click the link and view all of the pictures before purchasing!

Thanks for checking out our new items for sale!  Your purchase from NEFFER
benefits the foster ferrets in our system, some of whom need surgery.

At this time, NEFFER has just paid for surgery and an extended hospital
stay for Kahlua, a 5-year-old female ferret whose reproductive organs
were nearly all still intact and had become cancerous (a majorly botched
spay!).  Two surgeries and over a week in the hospital racked up a rather
sizeable bill, and we welcome any donations toward the cost of Kahlua's
vet expenses.  Donations to NEFFER are tax-deductible!

Thanks for looking!

Sincerely,
New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc (NEFFER)