From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 2009 06:52:08 -0400
Just a note of update. Both are doing just fine. Peekaboo of course
counts the seconds for me to come pick her up where she loves to be
carried around in my arms. Pester will stay for about a minute and
wants DOWN!!!! so she can go pester the $)(^)(#^ out of Peekaboo. She
is relentless on that but Peekaboo puts up with it rarely showing the
slightest sign of irritation.

She does do that now and then and Pester gets the message, for about a
minute or so. But the other day I saw they both were sleeping in the
same hammy which is rare also. At least they don't fight!

Is seasonably scorching outside so they are inside here with me. They
like being inside better anyway. When on the porch I put the cage where
Pester can lay in her hammy and watch me, for sure she watches my every
move not missing a single blink of my eye.

I once was working on something sitting at the table on the porch.
Pester figured out a way to get on top of that table, did so, and came
to me to see what I was doing. That was fine, but then she would leap
to my shoulder! Amazing. I was deeply flattered but put her on the
floor right away where she is so clumsy and would eventually fall.
Ferrets are very delicate, a fall like that could render terrible
internal injuries to a fert.

And so that is how it is here at Aarrow-Ranch, the land of the
horizontal tree.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester-doodle.

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation