From:
Alicia K Drakiotes / Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 20:09:19 -0500
Meg!!
What a vision you create.... I know that many of my socks are out in space
somewhere.  And we too have a ferret who communicates on the computer.  It
is the odd boy "What about Bob?" he has twice snuck into the computer room
when I ran to the phone and when I have returned I have not had a working
computer again.  The first time I couldn't figure it out the keyboard was
locked , lights were flashing -- so I finally shut it sown to reboot... that
didn't work either.

Later that night Dino saved it -- Bob had done something ??  with the
program macros???  so yes, they must be communicating with their other
parties.  This again happened and now I do not leave the computer room
available and if I leave I take Bob with me.  Dino has written all the
commands down for me to follow should I leave Bob in the room, but I do not
want him to do any more harm to this equipment-- My entire shelter stats etc
are all in here!!

Phew...
little gremlins!!

Alicia