From:
Michael Beheler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:45:05 -0800
Thank you all: For the response back in the passing Of Clyde, Most I tried
to respond back person.  Sometimes writing got to me.  Again thank you all
for your support.

Now Blaze entered in the shelter only weighing 15oz losing hair, covered
head to tail in fleas.  A new project to focus on, with the oldest gone.

Does it get any easier, to understand this vicious cycle of neglect if so,
I say it be time to get out.  and re-focus.