From:
Sarah Asbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:36:04 -0500
A lovely lady has gone to the bridge. I'll always remember her class
and daintiness. The hiss she made when a sibling put a paw over the
line. Her kisses, and her habit of snaking her long tongue up my nose
when I wasn't paying attention. The blue elephant rattle with the
crinkle ears she ran to check on every night when she came out- to
crunch the ears and give it a good shake. Her balding sable roan body
was lovely to me, her little belly from the pred was soft- her dark
eyes were the same as always when she looked up at me as if she was
questioning my sanity. She has gone to the bridge to be with her
brothers Pendleton and Gizmo and her sister Bob, to share Pendleton's
cantelope and wrestle with Gizmo again. Now the teams are even again,
two girls- two boys.

Bye bye baby, momma and daddy love you.

Sarah