From:
Goddess O Whip Cream <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:58:10 PST
Hiya FMLers!!

Well, i had been bragging to my friend Liege about the fuzzies forever.  I
could mistake him for a ferret-owner now, hehe.  Well, i told him about the
ferts digging, and he had a great idea.  He wanted to invent something that
you put on/around the carpet so that the ferrets could dig and dig and dig
and dig, but make no damage!  This is one of the things he wrote me :

 "Glad you like my ferret idea.  Perhaps you could make a few designs up
 and show then to the ferrets and somehow i'm sure they'll show you which
 one they lie best.  Just take all their favourite digging materal and
 things like that and see what you can make out of that.  New use for an
 old couch hey?  As long as you've got a nice shag-rug to sit on you'll be
 fine.  Lie there in front of the fire....bliss in the winter.  Assault
 course is something to add too.  Curtains and windows and well....build
 them a house!  It's amazing what skills animals will pick up and what they
 will do just to get something to eat or drink.  Squirrels are the best
 that though i'm sure ferrets aren't far behind.  It's amazing you had
 anything left of your house at all!  I bet you don't have any rubber or
 leather clothing....it'd be gone before you'd even get a chance to wear
 it!  You've gotta love them really."

He`s brillant i tell you brillant!!  If any of ya`ll have any other ideas
pertaining to the ferret prevention of damage to digging, or building a
ferret home, post about it!  I might make some blue prints and show them to
Hickey...He`s such a bad digger!!  HeHeHeHeHe.

I`d like to send my deepest sympathy to everyone who has lost a ferret or
has a sick ferret, best wishes for ya`ll.  And *WaVeS* to Skeeter!!  We all
love ya!  hehe :) Well, i best be going now!  Bubbly buy buy!

   xoxo
     Jammy, The Ferret Chick