From:
Russell Lemkie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 19:50:23 +0000
Hello!

We are new to the FML and just love it.  We look forward to receiving the
digest every day.  Our names are Russ and Robin and we are from Michigan.
We are the proud parents of a 20 month old sable male named Ringo.

Our questions are about treats.  How many raisins can we give our little guy
each day?  Ringo is a big time beggar and if we don't give him a treat he
lies flat, sighes and pouts.  The problem is he begs for all the wrong
things like ice cream, potato chips, chocolate, Pepsi, and just about
anything that is sweet.  we have tried giving him fruit, veggies, chicken
and Ferretone but he won't touch any of these.  We are glad he will eat the
raisins but we want to be sure we aren't giving him too many.

Also, we were wondering if there are any other healthy treats we can try
giving him.

Thanks,
Russ, Robin, and our baby boy Ringo