From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 22:36:21 -0500
Jennnifer Culver would like to thank everyone who stopped by to chat
and offer us their good wishes at the launch of our new business, Tails
of Distinction, at the AFA Winter Nationals show this past weekend. It
was the first time either of us had attended an AFA show, and we had an
amazing time! It was a pleasure to run into some old friends and meet
new ones. Our special thanks to all those who entered our raffle of a
deluxe gift basket, with 30% of the proceeds going to the Ferret
Emergency Response, Rescue and Evacuation Team.

Ten percent of our sales will be donated to F.E.R.R.E.T. through Dec.
31, so please take a moment to view all the unique gift items on our
website at www.tailsofdistinction.com. We have dozens of gifts starting
at just $9.95. Some can be customized for your own furkids, and some of
our products would make cats pretty happy, too.

We're also running a Giving Tree special - just tell us which ferret
you've chosen from the tree and which gift you'd like to purchase for
them. We'll do all the shopping, wrapping and mailing for you! A gift
card will be enclosed with your name - or just "Love, Santa," if you
prefer.

Jenn and I have been actively involved in animal rescue for several
years now. We're so excited at the chance to combine our love for
ferrets with running a business - while helping to raise money for
ferret rescue at the same time!

Thanks again, and best wishes to all for a safe, blessed holiday
season.

Susann Thiel and Jennifer Culver
www.tailsofdistinction.com
The Ferret Emergency Response, Rescue & Evacuation Team (F.E.R.R.E.T.)
www.ferretemergency.org