Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 14:19:30 -0700
Hi again,

Just a couple of things...

First... we still desperately need donations... please

I also need to let everyone who generously donated to our very
important auction that we will be ending our ability to accept pictures
on October 30th. We hope to go live with our Auction on November 1st.
Please send in your pictures asap so we can get this completed?

As you may remember, the Oregon Ferret Shelter is currently housing
approximately 200 adoptable ferrets. This is being done by Chris Mathis
in her large home and a host of volunteers.

Times have been tough recently and the numbers of ferrets is increasing
every week.

Frankly put, they need our combined help.

The economy is in a mess and sadly one of the first things many people
do is put their pets in shelters. Less mouths to feed.

What about the shelters? Thank God, the ferret shelters have been
able to remain "no kill". The larger shelters however, are really
struggling.

We are still asking for donations critical to their survival.

Donations of any kind are definitely STILL being graciously accepted;)

We have ferrety items, items for your home, artwork, lovely jewelry,
coffee table ferret picture book, food products and even a singing,
dancing Christmas ferret.

I promise, we take most everything.

Please find it in your heart to donate something???

It doesn't even have to be new. If you have something that someone
would be willing to bid on (autographed item, collectable etc) please
help the ferrets and donate it???

It's extremely expensive to feed and even provide wood pellets for 200
ferrets... I'm not even getting into the implants, medicine, insulinoma
test strips, suppliments, and Vet care. Then take the stress levels of
poor Chris and Dave Mathis, the REAL HEROES in this menagerie.. and I
think you understand our immediate need for help.

Please please please help us????

We ask you email me at
with a picture of your donation and a description telling the bidding
person why they should bid on it.
(Just a cute description of your item)

Then starting November 1st we will be starting our auctioning of these
items. Once bid on and finally won, we will notify you and we ask that
you mail the winner your donation. It's so easy!!!

I know how good inside you will feel to know you played a part in
helping!!! It's that warm fuzzy feeling that only ferrets can provide!

DON'T FORGET... we are a 501c3 organization so your donation is 100%
tax deductible!!! Just contact the shelter to have a receipt for approx
value mailed to you. We would also more than appreciate cash donations
of any amount...
Chipin goes from your Paypal to the shelters.
http://ofsraffle.chipin.com/oregon-ferret-shelter

We also want to thank everyone who has graciously donated so far! Your
generosity and kindness will never be forgotten... Remember KARMA goes
round and round and I just know yours will forever follow you with
bright blessings throughout your lives;)

Sending everyone thanks, love and hugs,
200 hungry little pooping ferrets from the oregonferretshelter.org

Please crosspost this on every list you can find????