From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 05:12:40 -0400
Thanks for all the updates on Airlines, unfortunately I got my ticket to go
visit my family before I checked..and for those that don't know American
Airlines does not allow ferrets at all..no exceptions.  Dogs, Cats and
domesticated birds only.  Not under the plane (which is impossible anyway)
or in the cabin.  I wrote to the Managing Director of Public Relations, who
makes the pet regulations, I have so far gotten no response at all.  But
after talking to three people in ticketing and several people in cargo, no
one could say why ferrets weren't allowed, just that they were told not to
allow them.

Robynn and Gargoyle ("awww..I wanted to meet grandma")