Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:44:18 +0000
Hey Anastasia!

You may be surprised to find out that the word does exist... but you can
decide for yourself if you like the definition of it.  I will really be
dating myself here but keep in mind that I have sisters that are older
than me... that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

The word 'scritch' comes from the combination of 'scrapping bitch'.  (Ah,
the days of our youth!  Remember when giving a thumbs up wasn't meant in
a positive way?  Woah, am I ever dating myself here!)

For your definition I offer up these: Chook likes it along his spine and
under his rump; Taero, under the chin and belly; Bear - all over, Ping -
down her sides; Mushu - on her belly; Spaz - under the chin and down either
sides of his face; Cherokee - top of the head and down her sides; and
Thalia... we're still working on her.  Actually, come to think of it,
they all seem to like it down their spines.

Have fun today knowing that scritchin' could take on its traditional
meaning of my youth whilst referring to some of our beloved fuzzies!

Betty and Her Blur O'Fur Missing Squeegie