From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 05:03:09 -0400
Hello All:
I thought I would get in on the ground floor of what I think will be
another substantial debate on the FML until BIG gets tired of it and
cuts it off in a couple of weeks.  I saw the note about getting TF cheap
through pets.com.  As a small business owner myself, I thought it would
be important to stress the superior service and good prices of The Ferret
Store.  I recently ordered some cat food online from a national pet store
chain.  It took them three weeks to acknowledge my order and a month to
get the food.  It was cheap but it didn't do me any good since I still
had to go out and by the stuff from my vet.  When I order something from
The Ferret Store, I get an acknowledgement in about two seconds and get
my order in two days.  You can't beat that kind of service.  Most large
companies simply cannot provide that level of service.  The Ferret Store
even promptly responds to my e-mail messages.  So, please continue to
support them as they have supported the ferret community.

Dale