From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:01:11 +0000
Hey!
I'm not sure this is what you had in mind for a quirk, but here goes.  My
precious Oskey(Oscar-I didn't do it!)da Poskie and my big guy Sammy need
to take pred every day.  Oscar has 2 more meds on top of that,(lymphoma &
heart med).  So I do the tried and true method of meds in the duck soup.
I sit there, right by them as they enjoy thier soup, I have to be on
guard duty 'cuz everybody else wants yummy soup too!  (They get thiers,
just not every day!) Okay, point being quirks, I'll get to it.  When the
kids are done eating, I take a paper towel and put it under Oscar's chin
and I say "Wipey Face!" (Okay laugh if you must, a fertie Mom's got a
million lovey sayings!!) Anyway, I put the paper towel under her chin and
say wipey face and she just roots, & wipes her little face on the napkin,
then off she goes to explore & check on everybody, see what they're up
to.

Now I know that not every fuzz-kid does this so cool and cute thing
because I've tried it on all of my other 'lil darlings, I think Sammy
thought I was trying to smother him!!!!!!  I must admit though, my
dearest angel, Princess, bless her little soul, did it too.  I LOVE
when some fuzz kid does" wipey face!  "I know logically that Oscar is
just doing in my hand with a paper towel what any ferret does after
eating soup, but it is SO CUTE!!  Oh, and you have to say the
"Wwwwiiiiiiippppppeeeeeeyyyyyy Ffffffffaaaacccee" in the right litle
tune!!

Closing this, which I didn't mean to go so long, I would like to thank
everyone, from the bottom of my heart, for your kind thoughts, words, &
Prayer.  "Aint nuthin like a FML friend", to make another FML friend come
running to bringing compassion,empathy, and a very strong shoulder to cry
on if need be.  My surgery went well and for a while I will look like
Frankenstein!!!!

Bless You All!
Sue & Crew
Da Boys,,,,,Sammy, Chance,& Storm