From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:15:11 -0700
--- [log in to unmask] wrote:
>Hello everyone, I am here to ask if anyone wanting to donate to the
>next SOS raffle. I know things are tight and everyone is having
>raffles and ebays to help there shelter out, BUT I am asking you to
>help out our sister shelter in Canada. I haven't heard randy ask for
>anything in a very long time so with the help of SOS Kat and the
>ferret community I get the honers of starting the next raffle for SOS
>and Ferret Aid. Randy will be taking in donations and putting together
>the prize packages and sending the info to our one and only SOS Kat.
>So if you wanna donate Please send it to
>Randy Belair at 135 Fifth St
>Toronto, ON M8V 2Z5
>and please put GIFT on the box and put the value UNDER$50 so she is
>not charged extra when she gets it.
>
>Thank you in advance for you help and generosity... Anna and The Poop
>Troop
>
>PS....Please add your name to the items your donating.. Thank you again

ok...let me put my 2 cents in here...

speaking for me....i would rather Randy did NOT have the expense of
RESENDING the donations for the raffle...she would end up with NO
PROFIT from the raffle...

so if we may...can we handle this the same way as always...

those who wish to donate something...just send ME an e-mail with a pic
and a description of the item/items at [log in to unmask] ...then
YOU can mail your prize package to the winner...that saves everyone
postage...

if you feel you MUST mail your items to someone...mail them to me,
please...at :

kat parsons
P.O. Bos 565
Tooele, UT  84074

IF you mail them to canada...they can take 6 weeks to get there...and
then Randy will then have to turn around and mail them back to the
states...[at least most of them] and it will cost you a fortune in
postage to mail it to canada...

i am sorry to change what anna suggested...but i think it is best to
keep them or send them to me...

i need ALL the pics and descriptions [or items mailed to me] BY January
30th...the raffle starts Feb. 1st...

i will not be taking any late entries...if anyone wants to donate
items after the cut-off date..they will go into the next raffle...

thank you all in advance!!!!

SOSkat

--
Merry Christmas from.....
Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC] and her Krew of 15 plus one very