From:
"Glenn, Jenni, BMG - NY1540" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 16:43:58 -0500
Amen to what Rev. Patrick McDonald had to say!  Please let the courts
decide before you condemn Jean.  How would you feel if someone viciously
murdered your "babies," whom you cared for and loved with all your heart and
then everyone started pointing fingers at YOU!  It's hard enough to have to
deal with such a horrible, unthinkable crime, but then to be accused of
doing it before all the facts are laid out, is just reprehensible.  And, to
all those that may now think twice before sending donations to shelters....
please don't!  I am not affiliated with a shelter at all, but I have visited
a few shelters (and even adopted two ferrets from one of them) and what
these wonderful people do for our ferrets is just incredible.  It costs a
ton of money to care for ferrets with medical problems, and even if you have
completely healthy ferrets, it still costs a lot for vet visits (to get
shots, check ups, etc.), food, cleaning supplies, cages, etc.  And, no
matter who is a fault for the catastrophe in Spokane, the FERRETS needed the
donations and the money.  I don't know all the facts of the Spokane issue,
nor do I pretend to, but what I do know is that no matter what cold-hearted,
poor excuse for a human being murdered these beautiful, innocent creatures,
they should be hung up in a public square and gouged to death with syringes
until they're dead (I know that may sound a bit harsh, but that's what I
feel they deserve).  Believe me, the whole thing makes me sick to my stomach
to even think about it.  But, remember....INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty.

Jenni