Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 12:02:07 -0000
This is the reply I got regarding the SPCA 5 day kill policy:

We never did business with the Canine Sanctuary.  We dealt with a private
kennel(Colby).  We have authorized the S.P.C.A. to wait 10 days instead of
the state mandated 5 days.  The Canine Sanctuary may still pick up dogs
from the S.P.C.A.  The Town of New Windsor taxpayers were paying twice the
amount of money we are paying the S.P.C.A.  Also, there have been dogs as
part of my family for more than 30 years, ALL adopted from kennels.

Hmmmm?

Cheryl, Magni & Mac