From:
Lynn & Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 02:26:33 -0400
Our 6 precious fuzzies wag their tails too, but we only see them doing it
when running through the tube chasing each other.  I have not seen them wag
while bathing or any other time.  I assumed that they wagged because they
were very excited, please correct me if I am wrong so that I know.

For Fire emergency safety issue, we've places their carrier with a diaper
bag next to their cage so all we have to do is get them in the carrier and
grab the diaper bag.  In the diaper bag is unopened bottles of water, food,
supplements, first aid, toys, blankets.  We are going to practice leaving
the house should an emergency arise, this must be done not only for our
ferrets, but for our 12 year old son.

On Deaf Ferrets, I've told you how my Sharkie is deaf and that you would
never know it as she acts no different and gives us so much un-conditional
love in return.

We would like to thank you all for the very kind emails for our comments
about Sharkie and also for wishing them a 1st happy birthday.  This is just
a nice place to come and talk with other ferret mom and dads, knowing that
they love their ferrets as much as we do and how we can share stories.  A
very good friend of mine suggested taking pic's of the party with all the
ferts having their party hats on, we will do this and I will attach the
pic when we have the party so you can all share it with us.  Hope you all
are doing well as your fuzzies are.  For those of you who had to put your
fuzzies down to take them out of pain, our prayers are with you.

Bob,Lynn, Taz, Sharkie,Jack,Jill,Bootz,Daisy Lou