Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:38:24 -0700
Im really concerned about a few little kits in a pet store in Texas and I
was hoping that the lady that said she would help with sending letters to
pet stores would get in contact with me so she could help me write a
letter or do something about these little guys.

Let me tell you the situation ok.  This pet shop has 4 kits and one that
looks a litttle older than the rest (about 3 or 4 months old) they are
all in the same cage together which is very small (18in tall and 24in
wide) which im taking a guess there but its big enough for (A) ferret to
travel in for a short distance.  The little guys are only 6 weeks old and
of course came from Marshal Farms.  One of the kits was sucking on the
older ferrets ear and thats when I ask the lady how old they were.  There
nails were very long and Im not sure but I didnt think wood chips was a
good thing for them to be laying in along with there poops.  I told the
lady they needed a bigger cage since there was so many of them and that
there nails needed to be clipped.  She tol d me that they didnt have a
bigger cage for them and that they sell so fast that there was no need to
put them in a bigger cage (Price for kits $189.00 and not old enough to
be sold) and for nails she didnt have time to clip nails.  I started to
ask her if I could do that for her but she stood over the top of us like
we were going to steal them so I figured if she had time to stand over us
like we were crooks she had time to clip there nails too.  Well if the
lady with letter writing experience will give me a holler I would really
apprieciate it.  Thanks again for listening cause this is really nerve
racking when u see these little guys suffering for someones elses luxary.

Bobbie from Texas