Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 02:23:07 -0700
Hi All,
    Just thought I'd drop a note to let y'all know that I now have a new
baby named Bailey.  He is an albino, but instead of being pure white he is
more of a cream color hence the name 'Bailey's Irish Cream'.  He is 6 weeks
old and cute as a button.  He hasn't had a chance to play with his big
sister Nikki yet since I want to keep the two seperate for a little while
to ensure that we did not bring anything home from the pet shop.  How long
should I wait before introducing them to each other?  So far I am not
touching Nikki after I have touched Bailey until I can wash thoroughly and
change clothes.  He seems pretty healthy, the only problem is that the
seperation from his brothers/sisters seems to have triggered a rekindling
of his suckling reflex.  Any suggestions for making him more comfortable so
that he can learn not to suckle would be appreciated.

Jim, Nikki, and the newest addition Bailey