Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:55:09 -0500
Hello!

I'm new to the FML and I currently have three fuzzies.  Frik & Frak are
three and a half and Rufus is almost two.  I was wondering if anyone else
had experienced the ferrets getting treats stuck in the roof of their
mouths?  It happens frequently in my house and when we first noticed it we
began breaking that type of treat in half before giving it to the ferret.
But it seems to happen with various treats of all shapes and sizes.  Any
advice would be welcome.

Thanks!

Dianna Rande