From:
alicia ferretlady drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 11:07:32 -0700
I send Judy adn my list folks a sincere apology for not being able topost
the Happy Ferret card exchange.  I was at the symnposium adn while there
my husbands mom passed away.  I returned form the symposium with a lot of
hectic after life arrangements to make adn a lot of comforting to share
with shelter Dad who was left at his mom's bedside and to tend the
critters.

We are making progress towards regaining a normal lifestyle-- but have
more sad times coming shortly down the road with the impending loss of
another parent... so, please forgive me.

Usually I do not shirk my card writing responsibilities.  It seems this
time , a higher power deemed that I was just not going to get it done.

Alicia D   at   www.ferretwise.org