Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:37:45 -0800
Ok so We took in 3 elder chronically ill ferrets a few months ago-
one named Jordon, the others 'Sativa & Indega'(she meant Indica
apparently) - I asked the woman what they meant or why they named
them those unusual names & she said oh they just sounded cool.

I figured i'd search them at some point but never got around to it-
Well at Thanksgiving after talking about the newer animals here my
son in law informs me that these are apparently the two main types
of marijuana! Hahaha- I guess she was afraid to tell me that-

Soooo we've got little stoner ferrets!

<http://www.marijuana-seeds.net/Choosing-Your-Marijuana-Sativa-or-Indica-.html>

Too bad they can't hang out with the Degus downstairs- Cheech & Chong :)

My smile for the day...
Beth
www.crittercamp.org
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary