From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 16:07:15 -0700
Please contact Tom directly with any questions you may have about PJ.
I hope someone can find a place in their heart for this little guy.

Thanks!

Julie

Posted with permission:

PJ is a 2 1/2 yr old male, Dark eyed white, marshall., He's neuterd
and descented. Very demesticated. loves to play. loves to cuddle in
you shirt.

He also has a very large ferret palace, with all the toys, tunnels &
swings

If I know for sure he is going to a good loving home, I will give him
and his home to them. I just want him safe.

I live in the White Oak area outside Cincinnati. If you know someone,
They can E-mail me at [log in to unmask] or call me 513-265-1043 or
513-245-6813