From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 14:04:12 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled furriers...

(Hey!  I'm making a nest under the luv seat...anybuddy got any spare fur
for me?)

My ferrets aren't free-roam.  They are "Toll-Roam" ferrets.  They must
PAY for roaming in my house!  They don't get out full-time, as they are
just children and can't be trusted!  The little thieves!

However, each bunch gets out anywhere from 3 to 6 hours per day, so they
might as well be cage-free!  They are not allowed to scamper around
without charge, though!

When released from confinement, they must:

1) Give cuddles and hugs
2) If they are the kissy-fert types, they must give at least 2-dozen
   kisses
3) They must run, bounce, laugh, sing and be happy (within reason)
4) They must engage in at least one game of tag
5) They must crowd around for snax at the appointed time
6) They must come up and "nose-stamp" my glasses at least once
7) At least one fert per group must dance around directly in front of
   my feet when I'm busy carrying things.

There are other requirements, as well, but I know you would all be bored
to tears if I listed them all.  Uh, that is, unless *your* ferts are all
required to fulfill some "job" in your house, too! :)  Any lists of your
own? :)

Todd and the (Anybuddy got change for a 'dook' or a 'snuggle'?) Fuzzbutt
Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/