From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:37:41 -0600
Dinky and Scout have a new sister.  Her name is Myrtle.  Dinky hates her,
but Scout gets along with her fine.  She's about a year old, they thought,
and she's a dark sable.  She's full of kisses and likes to follow me all
over the house.  Dinky is very jealous and wants nothing to do with her.
All 3 of my girls are very different in looks, it just amazes me when
people can't tell them apart.  Dinky is a silver, Scout's a long haired
butterscotch, and Myrtle is sable.

The girls got an early Xmas present.  A friend of mine surprised me with a
new cage.  It's 4 levels and they seem to love it.  It's full of hammocks,
toys, water bottles and feed dishes, etc.  They had trouble with the ramps
at first, but now they have the hang of it.  It's on a stand with wheels,
so I can roll them outside on good days.  They seem to enjoy that.

Just thought I'd share that.

Ferret Hugs & Kisses,
Toni
Dinky (aka Princess BooBoo)