From:
Jennifer Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:15:22 -0400
Greetings everyone,

I am currently mourning the first loss in my ferret family. Squiggy
had to be put to sleep after 8 months of testing, meds, etc., (without
an actual diagnosis). A year or so ago I thought I remembered someone
posting about taking their ferret's ashes and having them made into a
gemstone of some sort. I searched the archives, but came up empty. Does
anyone know what I'm referring to and if so, how to investigate the
process?

Thank you,

Jennifer and the remainder of her Jersey Fuzzbuckets