From:
Sam Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 23:25:12 -0700
Help!  I just got in two wonderful female ferrets (up for adoption in
Wheeling,WV or St.Clairsville,OH area!) but one of seems to have somewhat of
a pot belly.  It was brought to my attention that this is a sign of Cushings
disease.Has anyone heard of this or had experience with it?What are the
symptoms other then a pot belly, what age do they get it etc.  Any info will
be greatl appreciated.Any guesses to what else it could be would help too.

Sam Taylor