From:
sheena staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 21:46:46 -0800
>From:    Marie Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Window looking
>Someone awhile back asked about ferrets looking out the window.

The very first of my ferrets who noticed that she could look out the window
was our Deaf Diablo, Mazzy.  She had hopped up onto the kitchen table many
many many destructive times since we got her, but this was the first time
she noticed a van across the way backing out of its carport.  She went right
up on her hindlegs, front paws on the window, and pressed her nose against
the glass like a little kid.  Then she sat back on the table, got all
excited, started dooking and bounced right into the window - subsquently
falling onto first the seat of the kitchen chair, rolling off of that onto
the Big O tubing and then ending up on her back on the kitchen floor.

Hehehehe.  I think it was the most exciting moment of her life because she
raced around the kitchen for about two minutes non stop, chattering and
mumbling the whole while.  Ever since then, its not uncommon to see Mazzy
perched on the table, tail in full wag, waiting for something outside to
move and get her all excited again.

As for stuffed ferrets, we have:  ONE slightly bigger than life Black Footed
Ferret puppet that nobody can resist holdong and stroking as though it were
real (I think it's the goofy expression on its face); ONE stuffed black
footed ferret (real long neck); ONE stuffed Canadian weasel (no, it was
never alive, that would gross me out.  It's a toy) with a big chunk of fur
missing out of its neck thanks to the roommate's cat that now lives
somewhere else; and TWO of Pam Greene's supercool handmade stuffed ferrets.
Except that my sable ferret is in poor shape - BooBoo has been trying
without much success to remove one or both of his eyeballs.  Although I
really like the BFF puppet, because its fun, I think my favourites are Pam's
ferrets, cause they sit and lie down and even curl up just like real
ferrets.  Whoever was looking for stuffed ferrets, ask Pam - she's got the
coolest stuff...

Sheena and the 8 wherrets
GVFIS, FAGV and FFCR