From:
One Of The Ways <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 14:13:05 -0400
Regretfully, Bill's tragic update on Kodo arrived as I was finishing reading
todays FML.  I didn't think I would be having to read that post, and am
upset.

I am now going to spend the afternoon updating my homepage with a memorial
to Koko, and a reminder to everyone who visits how unfair government and
politics can be.

As a group effort, I would suggest that each person who has a web home page
put up something about Kodo, maybe even drawing attention to the State of
Michigan's unreasonableness in this matter, even suggesting that Michigan be
avoided.  Kodo can't be replaced, except as a symbol of insanity, and a
reminder of how fragile most of our ferrets lives really are.

Also, if I lived in Michigan, I wouldn't go anywhere there were politicians
without a small sign stating "Remember Kodo?  i do" I'd make several of
them, as I would wear each one out for the next few years, until all the
present office holders are out of office.

Harold and Diana,
Puddin' and Tigger
(We're not spoiled, We always smell this way"
Visit our homepage at geocities.com/heartland/7340