From:
Cindy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 11:40:28 -0500
Hi to everyone from myself and Footsie!  I am a new ferret owner and
although I did an extensive amount of research into ferrets at the library
as well as online before I purchased Footsie I still have a question...Does
anyone know of any organizations or associations in or around the Toronto
area?  I have not been able to find a reference to any place either on line
or through my vet.

I would also like to add that as a new ferret owner I am so in love!!
Footsie is just the sweetest little fuzzie!  She is 11 wks old and although
we have some work to do on the nipping thing she is absolutly delightful and
I can certainly understand why people end up with more than one!  She makes
me smile and laugh and we have great fun finding new games to play and new
adventures.  The vet has declared her healthy and she just needs her last
set of shots.  Footsie luvs chasing me and we play hide and seek lots as
well as games on the bed under the covers!  I am sure this is not new to
anyone here, but I am so excited to have her in my life and end up sounding
like a gushing parent to all of my friends I am sure.

Thankx and I hope someone can help me,
Laffing through life,
Cindy and Footsie (is that a foot I see? gimmie gimmie!)