From:
Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 13:42:32 -0600
Some time ago someone posted a link, I think, to a site where one could
purchase ferret paper dolls. If anyone knows where that site is please
let me know. One of our volunteers has so many clothes for her crew
that she had to build them a wardrobe. I would like to find the paper
dolls for her for Christmas.

Also, many thanks to all of the dear people who sent us Thanksgiving
cards. It is wonderful to be acknowledged and I will share them all
with our members.

Bobbi McC
KC Ferret Hotline and Shelter