From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:58:41 -0400
Hello Jodie!  I'm so glad to hear that both your little girls were safe!
What a scary thing to happen, thanks for reminding us all how careful we
need to be.  With warm weather coming, everyone is going to want to open
their windows more.

A safer way to open windows when you have ferrets is to open them from
the top rather than the bottom.  That way the only screen exposed is up
too high for them to get to (except for superferrets that can climb up
the window - and I don't doubt that there could be one!)

Risa